First, some fun facts:
+Facebook Messenger has 1.2 billion monthly active users. (Forbes)
+Open rates on Messenger are 3x higher than email. (CNN)
+The top 4 messaging apps surpassed the amount of monthly active users on social networks. (Business insider)
By this point, we understand that having a Facebook page is crucial.
Whether you're interacting with a longtime patient or someone brand new, Facebook Messenger is one of your most versatile channels.
People love messaging apps..but they HATE email.
Within the comfort of their own network, patients are able to access information when THEY want, and the fact remains: chatbots will eventually replace email marketing.
Check out this graph:
Many people are already using messaging apps (like Messenger) more than email. Hopefully a lightbulb has gone off in your head by now.
With a dental chatbot, you can:
1. Educate your patients and POTENTIAL patients about your practice, services, and payment plans, without having to lift another finger, saving you and your team massive amounts of time and energy.
2. Achieve higher click rates and open rates for messages that are trackable with easy-to-understand metrics, ensuring that up to 92% of your messages are read. (Let's not even bother comparing that to the 7-20% of emails that are opened and read..)
3. Send appointment reminders to patients inside the social platform that they spend the most time on anyway.
4. Ensure your digital presence with brand new, cutting edge technology that awes the majority. (Hey, I MAKE chatbots and I'm STILL in awe of this technology. Did you know that they can learn and respond to your patient's questions as they continue to interact with it?) It's like having your very own Siri or Alexa work FOR you.
5. Keep things HIPAA-friendly and redirect these educated patients to the patient portal in one click.
At this point, all that is left to do is to test out the functionality of chatbots and figure out how to incorporate them into your practice.
As of August 2017, The Medical Client Generator is currently the best dental chatbot on the market. Feel free to test the demo by clicking "Send to Messenger" below to get a good grasp of what the future holds and how you can incorporate this into your practice.